I love Jack Johnson. He is my ultimate favorite and has been for a long time. Last Friday night we went to his concert at the Hollywood Bowl. I loved every minute of it. He sang all of my favorite songs so I wasn't disappointed in the slightest.
I had yet another doctor appointment today. My mom has always gone with me to all of my doctor appointments, but now that she has job, she wasn't able to go. Therefore, Zach came with me. Of course I loved that. He was able to meet the people who changed my life, and the place where I had chemo. I never thought I would care about that, but apparently I do. The whole cancer episode was a huge part of my life story, and those experiences shaped who I am today, so naturally I want him to know and see what I went through. Enough about that. The tumor/scar tissue continues to shrink, and everything else looks good. I love good news, especially when it comes to my health. I'll now have to do scans every year for the next five years. I will still go in to see him every six months for routine blood work and a follow up. Words cannot describe how grateful I am for my health, and that the cancer is gone.






5 Comments:
I am grateful that the cancer is gone too! Sometimes when I think about that, it doesn't seem real anymore. It's almost weird to think you went through that.... but you are such a strong person! You can handle anything Mary! And I admire you and your strength! Love you!
Way to go, Mary! I'm glad you are done with the cancer beast. We love you!
Yay, no cancer! Also, a blog post is NEEDED about Zach.
So I just learned you are ENGAGED...from your sisters Facebook page. Us here in the blogging world would LOVE deatils...and pictures! :)
Congratulations Mary and Zach!
Post a Comment
<< Home