One year later I am still cancer-free.
After waiting several weeks after radiation to have more tests (PET and CT,) and waiting for the results, Dr. Son-of-a-Mihn told me I was cancer-free one year ago today. I feel extremely blessed for a year to go by with no serious medical issues. I am grateful to have gone through what I have because it has made me who I am today. It made me have greater faith and understanding. I see things differently now. I live life to the fullest and I love it.
Here's to another year of being cancer-free!
(I would write more, and maybe I will later, but I really need to fix up the house for my "I kicked cancer's ass"/"Cancer-Free" party tomorrow night! Pictures to come later.)
After waiting several weeks after radiation to have more tests (PET and CT,) and waiting for the results, Dr. Son-of-a-Mihn told me I was cancer-free one year ago today. I feel extremely blessed for a year to go by with no serious medical issues. I am grateful to have gone through what I have because it has made me who I am today. It made me have greater faith and understanding. I see things differently now. I live life to the fullest and I love it.
Here's to another year of being cancer-free!
(I would write more, and maybe I will later, but I really need to fix up the house for my "I kicked cancer's ass"/"Cancer-Free" party tomorrow night! Pictures to come later.)






1 Comments:
Woo woo! Yay, Mary!
Post a Comment
<< Home