Yea, I suck at keeping my blog up-to-date.
Here is what has been going on in a nut shell:
-I went to NYC to visit one of my favorite people on this planet, Jeanette.
-My Grandad went downhill REALLY fast. As in one day fast. It was totally out of nowhere. (Just so you know, he is blind.) Condensed version: Meals on wheels found him laying on the ground and couldn't get him up. They called the Paramedics and they got him up and dressed. My dad took him to the doctor the next day (he looked like he had a stroke), and the doctor gave him 3 weeks to live. He chalked it up to "old age". He never ran any tests on him. He didn't have a stroke supposedly. Holly was pretty furious at the doctor because he was so willing to write him off. We got appointments scheduled for him and his kids came to say their last goodbyes to him, We really thought he wasn't going to make it through the weekend. He couldn't really walk, couldn't feed himself really well, he was hallucinating, his mouth looked a little droopy and his hands were balled up in a fist. Then he miraculously got better. My dad took him to the doctor again and turns out he has pneumonia. Which is exactly what Holly said he had. (She should be a nurse or something...) Now he is doing better and will hopefully live for a lot longer.
-I went to Utah last weekend for a snowboarding trip. I went with 3 other girls. It was a lot of fun. The snowboarding part sucked, but overall it was a fun trip. I got to see America, Allison, and Brent (aka Tweaker). There will be another Utah snowboarding trip next month too...
-I am still in school. Still stuck at 170wpm.
-I went to the oncologist again yesterday, and I have yet another CT scan scheduled for tomorrow morning. Nothing has changed, it's just time for another scan again, so don't freak out. The cancer is not back...
-My cousin Britney had her baby! And she looks just like her dad.
I can't wait to make a trip to Idaho to see all of my cousins babies!
That's all I can think of right now. I will try to update more, but no promises. I just don't have very much to say!
Here is what has been going on in a nut shell:
-I went to NYC to visit one of my favorite people on this planet, Jeanette.
-My Grandad went downhill REALLY fast. As in one day fast. It was totally out of nowhere. (Just so you know, he is blind.) Condensed version: Meals on wheels found him laying on the ground and couldn't get him up. They called the Paramedics and they got him up and dressed. My dad took him to the doctor the next day (he looked like he had a stroke), and the doctor gave him 3 weeks to live. He chalked it up to "old age". He never ran any tests on him. He didn't have a stroke supposedly. Holly was pretty furious at the doctor because he was so willing to write him off. We got appointments scheduled for him and his kids came to say their last goodbyes to him, We really thought he wasn't going to make it through the weekend. He couldn't really walk, couldn't feed himself really well, he was hallucinating, his mouth looked a little droopy and his hands were balled up in a fist. Then he miraculously got better. My dad took him to the doctor again and turns out he has pneumonia. Which is exactly what Holly said he had. (She should be a nurse or something...) Now he is doing better and will hopefully live for a lot longer.
-I went to Utah last weekend for a snowboarding trip. I went with 3 other girls. It was a lot of fun. The snowboarding part sucked, but overall it was a fun trip. I got to see America, Allison, and Brent (aka Tweaker). There will be another Utah snowboarding trip next month too...
-I am still in school. Still stuck at 170wpm.
-I went to the oncologist again yesterday, and I have yet another CT scan scheduled for tomorrow morning. Nothing has changed, it's just time for another scan again, so don't freak out. The cancer is not back...
-My cousin Britney had her baby! And she looks just like her dad.
I can't wait to make a trip to Idaho to see all of my cousins babies!
That's all I can think of right now. I will try to update more, but no promises. I just don't have very much to say!






2 Comments:
I can't wait for you to come to Idaho too! Let me know in advance when you're coming and maybe I can get a day off from work or something... Miss you!
Pneumonia? And they thought he had a stroke?!? How ridiculous.
Post a Comment
<< Home