<&BlogMetaData&>

December 27, 2009

I passed, I passed, I PASSED...

I PASSED MY LAST 170WPM TEST!!!! It's about freaking time!

I could go into detail about HOW I passed, but I'm not going to. Bottom line, I passed. I typed it up on Wednesday and waited around for them to grade it. There was NO WAY I could wait 2 WEEKS to find out if I passed or not. Heck. No! I caught 14 errors, and you can have either 40-43. The graders caught 21 errors total. That's pretty good. Some of the errors were pretty ridiculous. Did you know "they" changed how you spell "uh-huh" and "huh-uh"? It used to be "huh-huh" and "huh-uh." If you are confused, that is for "yes" and "no." She said to me, "You need to update your dictionary." Oh, thanks for telling me NOW. I believe I missed 4 just on that alone. Whatever, I passed!!!

My goal speed is now 180wpm, and I get to start sitting out with a real Court Reporter. Our sitting out is kinda like our internship. I think we have to have a total of either 40 or 50 hours between going to court and depositions. I am pretty excited!

I love passing a speed because it gives me hope. Hope that I can actually do this!

2 Comments:

Blogger Jules AF said...

woo woo! That's so irritating they changed how you have to spell something. Ugh.

10:28 AM  
Blogger Julianne said...

SWEET! Congrats!

12:28 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home