<&BlogMetaData&>

October 25, 2009

After much chastisement...I have to update the blog. Okay, not much, just Julie and Julianne. Why the long wait? My computer is broken, and even if it weren't broken, I don't get wireless internet in my room. And I don't like to update my blog from my phone.

So here is what has gone on recently:

I was 95% sure I passed my LAST 170 test. I was so freaking excited. Turns out that it was disqualified. Not just for me, but for the whole school. Apparently our teacher read at the wrong speed for too long. Our tests are supposed to be at 170wmp for 10 minutes. The teacher read at 150wpm for about 12 minutes. No wonder that freaking test felt like the longest 10 minutes of my life! Just so you know, I did pass, with flying colors. I was a little upset, but at the same time knew that it was too good to be true and SOMETHING had to be wrong with it. Who knows how much longer it will take me to legitimately pass 170! This week has just been a horrible school week.

I need a new computer. The one I have had for almost 3 years decided to die. The keyboard won't respond all the time, so I took it in to get it fixed. $250 later, it is still broken. I bring it back AGAIN and they restore the whole thing back to factory settings. The next day, sure enough, the keyboard STILL wasn't working. It is always the same keys too, the a, p, h, t, c, and the space bar. I took it back once more to get my money back for the new hard drive. The guy wouldn't accept that they couldn't fix it, so he is keeping it to try to fix it without charging me any money. I'm ready to buy a new computer anyway. I found one that I want and will hopefully buy it this week.

Today was my first Sunday to teach RS. I was a little nervous because the stake president and stake RS presidency was there...but I think I did okay. And surprisingly enough, I am excited for the next time I get to teach.

That's all I can think of for right now. Time for dinner, more later.

By the way, I do have a reason for not updating the blog very much recently. But I cannot tell you why right now. If you know why, don't comment why, I will hurt you!!! The reason will come out soon enough, promise.

4 Comments:

Blogger Julianne said...

What the heck are you talking about ....."there is a reason why."
I better not find out "why" in a blog post. If I were you, I would be calling me ASAP! Dont make me hurt you!

12:31 AM  
Blogger nataley said...

Ok you have really peaked my curiosity! And bummer about your computer breaking- dang computers.

11:55 AM  
Blogger Jules AF said...

BUT WHY???????????????

12:43 PM  
Blogger Ellsworth Party of Four said...

We think you are dating somebody!! Who is he and what is his name??

Brent and Kam

11:49 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home