I got back from Vegas last night. We (me and Amy) decided that we would meet there and had been planning on it since Tuesday night.
My friend Amy (one that went to Costa Rica) wanted me to go to Utah with her and stop in Vegas for a relaxing Spa day. Well, I didn't go to Utah. I drove to Vegas and met her there. We stayed at the Bellagio and got massages. Before the massage we hung out at the spa. It was heaven. I loved the rainbow shower. They are private showers with water coming from the ceiling, the wall, and a wand. And the lights changed colors, hence the rainbow. AMAZING. I could spend hours in that shower. The Bellagio was amazing. When we got to our room from the massages, we had a room service cart filled with fruit, cheeses, and bread. Amy's company sent it for her. Everything went so perfectly up until the drive home.
I was supposed to teach RS on Sunday. So we decided to leave at 10:30 which would get us to church at 2:30. But no. It took us an hour and a half to go 15 miles! 15 MILES!!!! It took us 6 hours to get home!! Ridiculous. If you haven't figured it out yet, I didn't make it on time. Another girl had to cover for me, and I felt SO bad. That was my weekened. Oh, and on Friday my mom and I went to Carlsbad for some more surfing/ boogie boarding action with the family. We had dinner and smores at the beach. All was so good.
My friend Amy (one that went to Costa Rica) wanted me to go to Utah with her and stop in Vegas for a relaxing Spa day. Well, I didn't go to Utah. I drove to Vegas and met her there. We stayed at the Bellagio and got massages. Before the massage we hung out at the spa. It was heaven. I loved the rainbow shower. They are private showers with water coming from the ceiling, the wall, and a wand. And the lights changed colors, hence the rainbow. AMAZING. I could spend hours in that shower. The Bellagio was amazing. When we got to our room from the massages, we had a room service cart filled with fruit, cheeses, and bread. Amy's company sent it for her. Everything went so perfectly up until the drive home.
I was supposed to teach RS on Sunday. So we decided to leave at 10:30 which would get us to church at 2:30. But no. It took us an hour and a half to go 15 miles! 15 MILES!!!! It took us 6 hours to get home!! Ridiculous. If you haven't figured it out yet, I didn't make it on time. Another girl had to cover for me, and I felt SO bad. That was my weekened. Oh, and on Friday my mom and I went to Carlsbad for some more surfing/ boogie boarding action with the family. We had dinner and smores at the beach. All was so good.






3 Comments:
AHHHHH....what I would give for a massage right now!
I NEED A MASSAGE RIGHT NOW.
Hello...it is almost NOVEMBER now!
Post a Comment
<< Home