<&BlogMetaData&>

September 2, 2009

The clock is SLOWLY ticking away. I'm just waiting for 11 o'clock to come so I can head to LAX. I'll be in Costa Rica soon. I have mixed feelings about it. I am super excited to leave the country and school. Not so much looking forward to the bugs and humidity though. I am literally going to sweat my butt off, and my hair is going to be horrible. Not so much worried about my hair, because I really don't care. I'm not trying to impress anyone, and it's a different country. I'm a little afraid of getting sick there, if you know what I mean. I packed enough medicine, I hope.

When I get home next Tuesday night, my BFF Janessa will be here! I am SUPER excited about that. She'll be staying at my house for about a week and a half while Tim is working in LA, and then they will be moving to Portland after. Needless to say, I won't see her very often once she moves.

On a sad note, I will be missing Grady's 1st birthday. Happy Birthday, Grady! I will miss you! And I'm sure you'll miss your favorite aunt too!

3 Comments:

Blogger Rebekah's Mom said...

I'm sorry to inform you, but as soon as Grady sees that you're not at his party and I am, I will be his new fave. Sorry. Have fun in Costa Rica!

8:50 PM  
Blogger America said...

You're gonna have so much fun. Tyler and I were there just last week and the weather was great! Oh if you're in San Jose go bungee jumping it's amazing!

http://www.bungee.co.cr/

11:58 AM  
Blogger Julianne said...

MEP- I wanna hear all about your trip when you get back!

Love,
Your FAVORITE Sister

And....no crazy cell therapy crap for you. Your hair is cute!

12:47 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home