I don't mean to brag...but...
I am pretty awesome. We all knew that already though. But really, I got 100% in my Law class. I thought that was just our last test grade. I saw my teacher in the hall, and he said it was my final grade. I always missed a few questions on the tests (no more than 3), and I did some extra credit work. I was the only one in the whole class to get 100%. I wish I got paid for good grades like I did in my Anatomy class.
Which brings me to a very important question. Who wants to do something really cool for me since I did so well last semester? Do I need to remind you of my tough year last year? Remember how I had cancer and the chemo made my hair fall out? ( Yes, I really just used the cancer card, and I will every time if it will work.) Anyone? I'll tell you exactly what I want, that way you don't even have to guess! I want Ovation Cell Therapy. http://www.ovationhair.com/OvationStore.asp?ac=lk&cat=2
I want my hair to grow FASTER! I hate this short hair. I'd buy it for myself, but all that money is going to my Costa Rica trip. So who is going to buy it for me? :)
Which brings me to a very important question. Who wants to do something really cool for me since I did so well last semester? Do I need to remind you of my tough year last year? Remember how I had cancer and the chemo made my hair fall out? ( Yes, I really just used the cancer card, and I will every time if it will work.) Anyone? I'll tell you exactly what I want, that way you don't even have to guess! I want Ovation Cell Therapy. http://www.ovationhair.com/OvationStore.asp?ac=lk&cat=2
I want my hair to grow FASTER! I hate this short hair. I'd buy it for myself, but all that money is going to my Costa Rica trip. So who is going to buy it for me? :)






3 Comments:
I'm pulling the "My grandpa is dying" card almost every day. Seriously. I forgot something? Sorry, I'm very distraught.
Congrats miss smarty pants!:) jk, very good job...and I hope you rub it in Dad's face a little.
And you don't need that weird hair growing stuff.
You're not awesome, you're a dork:) Oh, and a mooch!!
Post a Comment
<< Home