<&BlogMetaData&>

August 9, 2009

Did I mention...

That I am going to Costa Rica in a few weeks? Ummm, yeah. I am really excited, I can't wait! My friend Wendy wanted to something really cool for her birthday, and I knew I would go no matter what. I mean hello, I need to get out of this country and go on vacation! She decided on Costa Rica, and I think there is a group of 8 people going. Maybe more people will come, who knows, only time will tell. But I just can't wait! Number one thing I am worried about; stomach issues...if you know what I mean. And you all know that I have to pee ALL THE TIME! So I just might have to pee on a poisonous dart frog. Great. I'm sure some really awesome stories are going to come from this trip. It is 'green season', which means rainy season. Did I mention how excited I am? We leave September 3rd really early in the morning, meaning 1 or 2am, and get back Tuesday, the 8th. I know it is kinda short, but its better than not going at all; right?

My mom, Holly, Grady and I just got back from a quick weekend to Arizona to see the newest addition to our family, Carter. I mostly spent time with the other boys though because they were more demanding than the baby. I tell you, Julianne is crazy and I don't know how she does it! 5 boys! 5! From 9 years old down to 3 weeks old! I told you, crazy. On Saturday I took 3 of the boys to GI Joe, and they were good...but still, hanging out with all those kids...it is birth control. Kids are so exhausting, I don't think I would ever be able to do it, and let's face it, I am selfish. We went out to brunch with Jimmy, Amber, James, Patrick, Holly, Grady, Julianne, Carter, Cooper, Colby, Mom, and myself. Holy hell. I love spending time with my family, I do, but it is always overwhelming because there are so many people, and that wasn't even all of them! 7 neices/nephews were missing...not to mention 2 more sisters! Shaunne and her family moved to CA this weekend too, and I drove Jay's car back for them since they had too many cars/trucks and not enough drivers. There were 2 bikes attached to the back of his little car, and at one point the bikes were barely haning on. All of a sudden the car started bouncing and I looked in the rearview mirror to see that they were barely on there. So I pulled over, waited for my mom to come help put them on, and then noticed that the tire was dragging on the ground so the tire had a huge rip in it and some wires were coming off of one of the bikes. Sorry Rebekah, don't be mad at me. Be mad at whoever put the bikes on the car. :)

Next Friday my parents and I are going to NEW MEXICO to see Kelly and her family. I am NOT ready for another long drive in the car, but it will be worth it. I haven't seen them since...the end of December or beginning of January. Pretty much a long time. I miss Sim-o and Leeny Lou!!!

1 Comments:

Blogger Julianne said...

Now MEP- I could be a lot crazier! I would say I am pretty "normal" considering my cicumstance :) Next time maybe you can tie my two older boys to the back of the car and take them to CA with you! Just kidding- I love ALL my boys! :)

12:34 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home