<&BlogMetaData&>

July 11, 2009

It's official, I don't like Burt's Bees chap stick. I know, I know...how could I?! Don't worry, it doesn't like me either. Pretty sure I am allergic to it. This is the second time that after I've used it I break out with a cold sore. Gross. So why did I use it again knowing that it does this to me? I was desperate. I was on the boat and needed chap stick bad, and I couldn't find mine so I used my moms. Bad decision. That night I could tell that my bottom lip started to swell and it felt funny. I thought it was from the sun and maybe a fever blister was going to show up. Next day it turns into a cold sore. Fan-freaking-tastic. How am I allergic to it? Isn't it supposed to be all natural or something? Would it be too dramatic if I said FML?

Oh, and another post about 4th of July weekend coming soon. It is way past my bedtime.

2 Comments:

Blogger Jules AF said...

KIEHL'S. BUY KIEHL'S. I LOVE KIEHL'S. THERE IS NO OTHER.
It's at Nordstrom.
And if we're still not married in coming years, we should totally become travel buddies. I could see that happening. (Sorry about the nay on Hawaii.... dangit!)

1:25 AM  
Blogger Jeff the duck said...

HELL YEAH GIRL!!!

11:57 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home