hair ye, hair ye
Don't tell me this ish doesn't suck. You wouldn't like it if it happened to you either. Today, I don't hate it, but tomorrow could be a completely different story.
This is my hair tale in pictures up to the present day.
December 2008--I can't believe I am actually posting this. It is embarrassing, but what can I say? I used to be bald, I need to get over it. BTW, I do have ONE bald picture, but that WILL NOT be posted. Even though Grady is super cute in it. Maybe another time, say, for his 1st birthday. I said maybe.
January 2009--first day I went without a wrap or wig.
February
March
April
June
July 20th, 2009
And these are to show you my curls. Is it just me or is my hair is getting curlier every day/month?


ANY suggestions as to what to do with it? ANY at all...come on, any?!
This is my hair tale in pictures up to the present day.
July 20th, 2009And these are to show you my curls. Is it just me or is my hair is getting curlier every day/month?


ANY suggestions as to what to do with it? ANY at all...come on, any?!
- In other news, my sister Julianne had her 5th boy!!! (Beware if you click on the link, there is a kinda gross picture...if you have a weak stomach or feeling nauseous, don't look at it!) His name is Carter Joshua, and he was 8lbs 15 ounces.
- My little niece, Helene, turned 5 yesterday! I can't wait until they come to visit, I miss my Sim-O and Helene...and Kelly and Tyson.
- Grady's adoption will be finalized in August. It is very exciting. Even though there was never any concern about it not happening, it's just that it has taken a while and it is ABOUT TIME! Woohoo for adoption!
- I saw Harry Potter on Saturday. I liked it, but didn't remember anything from the book. Other than the thing about Dumbledore, nothing. I'll have go back and read it again, and the last book too. Obviously the movie left me hanging, and I need to read it again so I can be in the know!






4 Comments:
You're hair is super curly! I didn't realize it was THAT curly. But I still think it's cute.
WOW...it got curlier even since I saw you! WOW!!
Ok coming from someone who KNOWS curls...I say GO WITH THE FRO!!! I did it since I was 9-til about 2 years ago...if you can beat them...which you CAN'T...let them be...rat them out, make it look like you are doing it on purpose!
Thats all I got!!
I have always loved curls...but I understand the PAIN!
Yes, its getting curlier!! You and Grady have matching hair-dos. I can always post the pic of the two you when you were bald....you should be very very nice to me!!
Yeah, I felt like a lot was missing from the movie. And your hair is TOTALLY getting curlier. You look like a cute curly-headed girl. yes.
Post a Comment
<< Home