<&BlogMetaData&>

June 29, 2009

this just in

My lovely sister Holly gave me this present today:That's right. If it offends you...well, that's just too bad. Pretty sure this expresses exactly how I felt every.single.day while I was going through my cancer. So like I said, if you don't like it, I don't care. Once you've gone through what I have--then we'll talk.

4 Comments:

Blogger Jules AF said...

You rock. I can has one too?

8:34 PM  
Blogger Julianne said...

Ha Ha Ha HA! That is AWESOME! What would have been even better is if you had this shirt on every time you went to chemo! :) You need to wear it to your next Dr. appointment just for fun! I wanna see a picture of you actually wearing it! :)

12:07 AM  
Blogger Britney said...

Ha ha... I love the shirt! Nice!

2:10 PM  
Blogger Rebekah's Mom said...

I agree with Julianne. Next time you have to see Min-Win, wear it just to see what his face looks like-and everyone else in the office.

4:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home