<&BlogMetaData&>

June 8, 2009

Since i've been cancer-free, I suck at keeping my blog updated. I do, however, have some good news to share.

The day after I got home from NY I went in for repeat scans (PET, CT, and ultrasound). The following Tuesday, May 26th, I got the results from all of those tests.

I no longer have to take blood thinners, the blood clot that was in my jugular vein is G.O.N.E!
The "tumor" in my chest is continuing to shrink. I put tumor in quotations because its not really a tumor anymore, but the doctor still refers to it as one. Don't ask me why. He has told me before that it is scar tissue and will be there for the rest of my life. So the scar tissue, or "tumor", has shrunk another centimeter on each side. And no other 'up-take' in any other part of my body. Yay. Still cancer-free. I go in again for repeat scans in 3 months. This whole getting-scans-done-every-3-months is getting really old. But as long as I keep getting good news back from them, then I guess I have nothing to complain about.

More to come later...I have to spread out all the news so I have more to blog about.

2 Comments:

Blogger Jules AF said...

That's right! yaay

9:46 PM  
Blogger nataley said...

That is great news! Sounds like you had an awesome time in New York- I'm totally jealous!

3:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home