Old Friends.
I normally don't blog twice in one day, especially when nothing exciting is going on. But, I am bored even though I have things to do...like take a shower and go to bed. But whatever.
This past weekend we met up with an old family friend. Our families were really tight when I was growing up, but I haven't seen them since hmmm, I was 8? So its been awhile. We reconnected via Blogger about a year ago. Brent was down here on vacation with his wife, Kami, and we got together for dinner. We went to Cheesecake Factory, updated on our lives, and shared many laughs. It was a lot of fun. It felt like not not much time had passed since we last saw each other at all. And this was the first time we all met Kami. She is awesome! She fits right in with the Ellsworth family, which means she got along with us just fine.
This was the only picture we got the whole night. (I stole this from Kami's page.)
Holly, Grady, Brent, Me

I really do mean it when I say we need to get together again. Such as a fun TRIP or something. Just like the olden days, but this time I can actually remember them!
Oh, and just a side note--I really wish I could tame my hair! It is everywhere these days. Curly in the back, wavy in the front. And the back part wants to come forward, so its just a mess. And yes, I still hate it.
This past weekend we met up with an old family friend. Our families were really tight when I was growing up, but I haven't seen them since hmmm, I was 8? So its been awhile. We reconnected via Blogger about a year ago. Brent was down here on vacation with his wife, Kami, and we got together for dinner. We went to Cheesecake Factory, updated on our lives, and shared many laughs. It was a lot of fun. It felt like not not much time had passed since we last saw each other at all. And this was the first time we all met Kami. She is awesome! She fits right in with the Ellsworth family, which means she got along with us just fine.
This was the only picture we got the whole night. (I stole this from Kami's page.)
Holly, Grady, Brent, Me
I really do mean it when I say we need to get together again. Such as a fun TRIP or something. Just like the olden days, but this time I can actually remember them!
Oh, and just a side note--I really wish I could tame my hair! It is everywhere these days. Curly in the back, wavy in the front. And the back part wants to come forward, so its just a mess. And yes, I still hate it.






4 Comments:
Tear? Curly hair? Must be so tough! haha Welcome to my hellish curly haired world.
I for one LOVE the curls...but I do know how it feels to have hair that doesn't cooperate or look quite like you envisioned it!...so that part of me feels very sad for you! :)
I have already started brainstorming trip ideas, times, places etc...I think it would be one of my favorite trips ever!
How fun that you got to see Brent and his fam. It would be WAY fun to see everybody again.
Have you let Tracy do your hair? Maybe she would have some good tips.
Post a Comment
<< Home