<&BlogMetaData&>

June 2, 2009

NYC, continued

I've been back for a few weeks now.

Monday, I went shopping. I went to 34th street to the Macy's, which was HUGE. 7 floors. I mainly stayed on the 4th floor. Of course, I didn't find anything...I was kinda bummed about that. Then I went to H&M, and to GAP. After my shopping excursion, Jeanette and I met up and headed to Brooklyn. Meanwhile, Jordan was waiting in line at Grimaldi's, which is supposed to be the best pizza in Brooklyn. Just so you know, its NOT. It was not good, and definitely not worth the wait. After pizza we went to Target. Ha, I know. Jeanette needed some things for her trip, and the closest Target was in Brooklyn.

Tuesday, I went to the Manhattan temple. Awesome. After that I did a little bit more shopping and later met up with Jeanette to go to dinner with Michael and Laurent. The place we went to, the Brooklyn Diner, was so delicious. And hanging out with Michael and Laurent is always fun.

Wednesday I spent the day packing and traveling to the airport.

And that was my adventure in NYC. It was different than the last time I went. This time I actually woke up to do stuff during the day. And I did different things than last time I went.

I had so much fun with Jeanette! I want her to come out to the west coast for a while, so I can show her around here...and take her to a REAL beach.

1 Comments:

Blogger Jules AF said...

I'm glad you got a vacation! And now it's my turn.... Yeeess

1:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home