<&BlogMetaData&>

April 16, 2009

leave of absence.

I took a leave of absence because I got a new phone, the iPhone, and I've been obsessed with it; therefore, I have no time to blog.

Julie came down here a few weekends ago for a friends wedding. Our weekend basically consisted of getting sunburned, looking at dogs/puppies, and sleeping in. I would give you a link to her but you know because of blog drama, she had to go private.

Yesterday I went to the doctor. Everything was fine. I don't think my doctor thinks I am a biotch anymore...I told you he once did, right? But now that I am cancer-free and not constantly sick or have SOMETHING wrong, I am A LOT happier. Obviously. I do have to go in for more CT/PET scans next month. I guess I have to do that every 3 months. Standard testing after Lymphoma in the first year. Oh, and I am allowed to take prenatal vitamins. (Whoa, whoa, whoa. Don't judge, and don't think what you are probably thinking.) I'm taking it to make my hair grow faster. I am very much over this short hair. I REALLY don't like going to this place because I see all these sick people receiving chemo and it makes me sad. I always want to cry because I remember what that felt like, and how I NEVER want to go through that again. NEVER. But that will be for another post.

Have I told you how happy I am that this little man lives so close to me now?
I'm glad that I (or Holly) don't have to drive 6+ hours to see each other. I don't even want to talk about how I no longer have family in Sacramento. That means no more David Berkley's. I am VERY upset about that. And my other sister, Shaunee, and her family will hopefully be moving down here this summer. It's going to be weird/fun to have family close by again.

Last weekend Cynthia and I went to San Francisco, for no reason in particular. We had SO much fun. It was a much needed trip. We went to Half Moon Bay,


Union Square,
Ghirardelli Square,

Mystery Spot in Santa Cruz (if you haven't heard of it before, click on the link),
(I know these pictures are really blurry, so just click on them to make them bigger, if you want.)
and Golden Gate park. Mystery Spot was probably my favorite. We both had never been. And it was really cool because it wasn't just an illusion. We literally felt the gravity change. And we both kinda got sick from it, dizzy/felt like throwing up.

School: I have one more test to pass out of 150 wpm. And officially ahead of my dad, just by one test, so it won't last long.

This weekend is going to be full of family and going to the beach. Here's to actually being able to have a healthy summer and getting a tan!

4 Comments:

Blogger Jules AF said...

PUPPPPPIIIIEEESSSSSSSSS!!!! You need to get one SOON. Then I can live vicariously through you.

10:40 PM  
Blogger Jules AF said...

Oh and yay no cancer. haha

10:40 PM  
Blogger Britney said...

I wish I could go to the beach and get a tan! I miss it already!

5:51 PM  
Blogger Hillary Hall said...

I heard your coming to AZ or Boston, I can't remember which. I hope it's AZ so we can get together. I'm so glad you're doing better!!!!

8:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home