stupid stupid stupid!
I am not in a good mood whatsoever. My doctor called regarding my repeat ultrasound. APPARENTLY the blood clot is still there. Well the residual clot is still there...whatever that means. Well, I will tell you what it means to me. The nurses, yes all 3 of the STUPID nurses, told me it was gone. Clearly its not. AKA I have to be on the blood thinning medication for another 2 months. And then go back for yet another ultrasound. I am not happy in the slightest. The coumadin gives me extremely weird dreams.
Tomorrow is my 1st anatomy test. I greatly dislike my teacher because I think he is stupid. And for very valid reasons. He does not think about things before he says them. I would give you a 'for instance' but I am just way too mad right now.
On top of all this, I have a huge headache that isn't going away. And I am PMSing so you better watch out!
Oh, one more thing. I am reading "My Sister's Keeper" right now. Have any of you read it? There is a part in the book where Kate has to have a bone marrow biopsy done. She is only a child, so they put her to sleep. And the mom notes that she didn't know you could cry while sleeping until she witnessed her daughter. I started bawling when I read this part in the book. Maybe because I am PMSing, or maybe because I remember that pain very vividly. That was the only procedure that I actually cried while they did it, yes the only one. I have never cried that hard...well, we'll say that hard within the past few years. I even cried for a while AFTER it was over. It all came back to me like it was yesterday that I was in the hospital and the doctor walked in and said he needed to do a bone marrow biopsy right then. Needless to say, I am a stupid mess.
Tomorrow is my 1st anatomy test. I greatly dislike my teacher because I think he is stupid. And for very valid reasons. He does not think about things before he says them. I would give you a 'for instance' but I am just way too mad right now.
On top of all this, I have a huge headache that isn't going away. And I am PMSing so you better watch out!
Oh, one more thing. I am reading "My Sister's Keeper" right now. Have any of you read it? There is a part in the book where Kate has to have a bone marrow biopsy done. She is only a child, so they put her to sleep. And the mom notes that she didn't know you could cry while sleeping until she witnessed her daughter. I started bawling when I read this part in the book. Maybe because I am PMSing, or maybe because I remember that pain very vividly. That was the only procedure that I actually cried while they did it, yes the only one. I have never cried that hard...well, we'll say that hard within the past few years. I even cried for a while AFTER it was over. It all came back to me like it was yesterday that I was in the hospital and the doctor walked in and said he needed to do a bone marrow biopsy right then. Needless to say, I am a stupid mess.






2 Comments:
Sorry Holly and Amber, but sometimes nurses are the geniuses and the best ever and sometimes they are just plain STUPID. I'm so sorry about the coumadin. I'm glad to see that you changed your profile to cancer survivor - not you need to get rid of the "i've got a wicked case of the cancers" - because well.....you don't! Love you!
Stupid blood clot! (That's all I have. I have a tissue stuck in my nose because it was bleeding. So I'm not funny.)
Post a Comment
<< Home