March Madness.
No, I am not talking about basketball. I am talking about how March has been completely crazy with visitors and lots of things to do!
Amber and America came to visit.
Amber leaves on her mission in a few weeks (to Brazil), and America is getting married in a few months.


Holly and Brad moved back to SoCal.
Which means Grady lives here too!!! I am his favorite aunt, he told me so. I am very excited to have family living so close again.
(Just so you know, Brad did his hair like this to piss Holly off. It worked. Later that night Carla gave him a hair cut...thank Heaven. He no longer looks like a creeper.)
Britney and James came for their Spring Break. We went to Disneyland, the Beach, and the Swap meet. Let's not forget about our "toe jobs" we got from Roger when we bought new toe rings. Or the famous pedicures in Huntington Beach. They flew home today and there is snow at their house!! Sucks to be them.



Have you ever wondered what you would
look like when you are older?
I have. At Disneyland they have this thing called "Innoventions" or something of the sort. Inside, they had an age machine thing. As you can tell, it took a picture of me and then it showed you what you would look like if you were fatter, a smoker, and with sun damage. And then obviously what you would look like with the opposite. More fit, non-smoker, no skin damage. Let me tell you, it was good motivation to get fit, and put on sunscreen when I go out in the sun.
One more thing. Did I mention that my hair is going curly? Ask me if I am happy about that? No. No, I am not. Maybe when it grows out more it won't look so funny. But right now it looks stupid, and I still hate it. I know in the pictures you can't tell, its because the curliness is in the back. Stupid chemo made my hair curly. I'm going to call it the "Chemo Curl".
Amber and America came to visit.
Amber leaves on her mission in a few weeks (to Brazil), and America is getting married in a few months.

Holly and Brad moved back to SoCal.
Which means Grady lives here too!!! I am his favorite aunt, he told me so. I am very excited to have family living so close again.(Just so you know, Brad did his hair like this to piss Holly off. It worked. Later that night Carla gave him a hair cut...thank Heaven. He no longer looks like a creeper.)
Britney and James came for their Spring Break. We went to Disneyland, the Beach, and the Swap meet. Let's not forget about our "toe jobs" we got from Roger when we bought new toe rings. Or the famous pedicures in Huntington Beach. They flew home today and there is snow at their house!! Sucks to be them.




Have you ever wondered what you would
look like when you are older?I have. At Disneyland they have this thing called "Innoventions" or something of the sort. Inside, they had an age machine thing. As you can tell, it took a picture of me and then it showed you what you would look like if you were fatter, a smoker, and with sun damage. And then obviously what you would look like with the opposite. More fit, non-smoker, no skin damage. Let me tell you, it was good motivation to get fit, and put on sunscreen when I go out in the sun.
One more thing. Did I mention that my hair is going curly? Ask me if I am happy about that? No. No, I am not. Maybe when it grows out more it won't look so funny. But right now it looks stupid, and I still hate it. I know in the pictures you can't tell, its because the curliness is in the back. Stupid chemo made my hair curly. I'm going to call it the "Chemo Curl".






5 Comments:
Pretty toes!
I don't think I would like the innoventions thingy. I think it would totally freak me out. I want to see the chemo curl...see if it's as bad as you say.
You can kind of see some curl in the picture of you on the beach, and I think your hair looks super cute in that picture!
You look AWESOME with your short hair. Seriously. And the old picture of you made me laugh realllly hard.
I need a trip to CA!!!
Post a Comment
<< Home