<&BlogMetaData&>

February 7, 2009

Nothing.

I feel like I don't have anything to blog about. Nothing blog worthy at least. I'll do another hair post later, maybe one a month? I don't know yet. But its still super short and its annoying. But I have gotten to the point where I need something in my hair (like mouse or gel) or else it looks ridiculous.

I finally passed my 130 wpm, and now I am just ONE test away from 140 wpm.

I go in for another PET and CAT scan on the 16th, and then back to the doctor a couple days later. Of course all this is happening during my week off of school. What a way to spend a break; huh?

I did end up going skydiving and it was the best. My video is awesome and I am so glad I got that along with pictures. And no, I didn't pee/poop my pants either. It was so fun; I want to do it again!!!

Tonight I am going to a random concert in Santa Monica. I can't even remember who we are going to see. That's sad.

All right. That's all I've got. I'm out.

3 Comments:

Blogger Jules AF said...

140 wpm? I bow down to you. woaaah

10:23 AM  
Blogger Mary said...

It might sound impressive, but not when I tell you that I need to get to 200-225 wpm. Now its not so cool, huh?

3:15 PM  
Blogger Jules AF said...

Yeah, definitely not anymore haha.

5:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home