<&BlogMetaData&>

January 16, 2009

I am going skydiving tomorrow (Saturday) in San Diego. I know, I'm crazy. But I've always wanted to do it and its on my list of 'to do's' before I die. I decided to get it out of the way while I am still young and dumb. You know you are jealous; just a little bit? Oh and I made a shirt. Tim thought of the saying. It says "Chemo=Free Haircut". I think its pretty funny, and I am wearing it skydiving tomorrow. Wish me luck! I'll post pictures and maybe a video when I get home.

5 Comments:

Blogger Britney said...

Holy crap! I can't believe you're actually going to do this... good luck! Kevin says that he is jealous.... you crazy people!

11:26 PM  
Blogger Jules AF said...

Pictures are up. Where is the blog post?

7:50 PM  
Blogger Britney said...

Your skydiving video you sent me was crazy!! Oh my gosh.... I still can't believe you did that! You're one crazy woman!

7:09 PM  
Blogger Rebekah's Mom said...

Time to update the blog, chicky.

1:32 PM  
Blogger Julianne said...

Ok, I am sure your hair has grown more since your last hair post....so please do an update. Hey, I am updating how big my belly is getting...you can update on how long your hair is getting!! :)

7:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home