whats new
My last day of radiation was last Friday (the 12th). Radiation was a BREEZE compared to chemo. I'd take radiation over chemo ANY day. Hands down. The most annoying part was going there everyday on time and they would be behind. Sometimes I'd be there for over an hour. And the whole process only took about 20 minutes. I didn't really have any side affects from it. For a few days I would swallow and I could FEEL the food/drink going down. It was a really strange sensation. And then towards the end I could feel that I was getting burned. My skin started to turn slightly red. But luckily my treatments didn't last long. It feels SO GOOD to not have anything that I HAVE to do.
So I've just been doing school and working on my book. No, its not going to be a mass-published book. Just a book for myself. I'm doing it through blurb.com. Its just going to be a compilation of excerpts from my blog, my personal journal, and pictures. I won't get it published until I get the green light that I am cancer-free.
Friday night I am going to see 'Wicked' and I am SO excited.
So I've just been doing school and working on my book. No, its not going to be a mass-published book. Just a book for myself. I'm doing it through blurb.com. Its just going to be a compilation of excerpts from my blog, my personal journal, and pictures. I won't get it published until I get the green light that I am cancer-free.
Friday night I am going to see 'Wicked' and I am SO excited.






4 Comments:
Congratulations Mary, just in time for Christmas! I'm so glad that you're done and I hope you're feeling well.
Congratulations! Mary, you are a fighter, and we are so proud of you for not giving up! WE LOVE YOU! :)
Yaaaay. Now blog about school and how it's going! When are you going to graduate, the like?
When the heck are you going to update?
Post a Comment
<< Home