Tomorrow is my last day of radiation. I can't wait to not go to the cancer center EVERY SINGLE DAY!!!!!!! It all seems surreal really. I've been having treatments, going to doctor appointments, all kinds of crap ever since July. I am ready to be a normal person again!! Now why won't my hair grow faster? I am SO SICK of wearing my wigs/bandannas. And no, I will not go without them...that is out of the question right now.






4 Comments:
Yeah! Almost done! It's about time! What are you going to do with all of your spare time now {wink wink}. We love you and we miss you! We can't wait til we get to come visit!!
Hey Mary,
I was thinking about you today and wonder how you were. I'm very happy to hear that you are done with the radiation. You have been so tough and upbeat through this whole thing. We love you Mary, and I'm hoping that your hair grows in red. Then we can be ginger kids together!
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
YEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS. Super excited for you!
Post a Comment
<< Home