Ugh
Today I am sick. And I am annoyed. I've been coughing all day. Pretty sure last time I was sick and coughing all the time it turned out to be cancer...
From now on am I always going to assume the worst? The little things will turn out to be something more serious?
On a good note, the hair on the top of my head and my eyebrows are growing back. Slowly, but surely.
From now on am I always going to assume the worst? The little things will turn out to be something more serious?
On a good note, the hair on the top of my head and my eyebrows are growing back. Slowly, but surely.






1 Comments:
I don't know if I've ever told you this because I don't tell many people this. It's a little embarrassing.... But EVERY SINGLE TIME I get a headache that lasts a long time, I think it's a brain tumor. It might be a very very slim chance that that's what it is, but I think it every time. I believe I was slightly traumatized from my brother having one hahaha. Doctors always think I'm ridiculous. Whatever.
Post a Comment
<< Home