<&BlogMetaData&>

November 25, 2008

Today was my 5th radiation treatment. I'm there for about an hour or more. Which is ridiculous. They are behind EVERY SINGLE DAY!!!!!!!! I basically go into the women's dressing room and strip down to my underwear, put on a gown, and wait. I'm usually waiting for 20 min or more. Then when I get called back I lay down on my cast, take my arms out of my gown, put my iPod on, put my arms over my head and stay perfectly still. Normally it takes the 2 nurses quite a while to align whatever it is to all of my tattoos. Once they do that, I go through the tube for the CT scan. Then I come out, wait a few min for the nurse to come back in to take down numbers and then start the actual radiation. I go back in the tube for 8 min, and then I am done. I'll be done with treatments on December 12th, I can't wait!! I'll be done before Christmas after all.

1 Comments:

Blogger Jules AF said...

No side effects or anything? Yo? I'm excited you'll be done before Christmas! Yay and how is class going and everything?

7:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home