<&BlogMetaData&>

November 16, 2008

This is a vain "grateful" post. I'm grateful for my straight teeth. I had a pretty big diastema (a gap). When I came of age to get braces, my family was broke, therefore couldn't afford braces. My dad always promised that I would be able to get them when he had money to pay for it. Well, long story short, I got invisalign when I was 21. This might sound silly to you, but I was always self-conscious about it and now I feel more confident since.

I'm also grateful that my hair is growing back. What color do you think it will be? Will it be straight, wavy, or curly? Leave a comment and let me know what you think.

5 Comments:

Blogger America said...

I think you're hair is going to be sexy...I'm surprised you didn't have that on the list of options. Sex Kitten?

12:41 AM  
Blogger Katie Huff said...

I'm thinking it's going to be dark brown and straight. Hot hot hot!!! And you have a BEAUTIFUL smile! When it comes to looks, you have a lot to be grateful for!

1:36 PM  
Blogger Jules AF said...

Does chemo change your hair? I've never heard of those side effects.... And can you PLEASE make it so I can subscribe to you???? WHHHYYYYYY can't I do this?

8:32 PM  
Blogger Tim said...

I think you will have red hair...haha, that would be so funny and i would secretly be jealous!

12:53 AM  
Blogger Julianne said...

I think it will be kind of darkish brown and have a little wave to it. I will cry for you (well, probably laugh, really) if it comes in gray and curly!

8:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home