<&BlogMetaData&>

November 5, 2008

oh, brother.

I got my results back today, for those of you who even care to know. The mass is at a size 3 (before chemo it was at a size 17), and most likely whats left is just scar tissue. Everything else is fine. I'm still waiting for radiation to begin. I'm really hoping that the insurance company will approve it so I can get stated already!

Now to the real reason of the post. I am grateful for my brother. Yes, you read that correctly. My favorite (and only) brother. Jimmy.

Here he is with one of my wigs on (he would kill me for posting this):


I realized that he is one of the only people that have been consistent in calling me to see how I am doing. (The other person is Holly, who I talk to at least every week.) I thought that he would hardly ever call, but he has proved me wrong. I've talked to him after every chemo. And he calls just to see how I'm doing. Words cannot express how much that means to me. If you knew my brother, you would KNOW that was amazing. I think its safe to say that I am his favorite sister. I love you, Jimmy!

5 Comments:

Blogger Holly said...

Oh PLEASE!!! I AM his favorite SISTER!!! I've gotta be someone's favorite dammit!!

12:13 AM  
Blogger Charlene said...

Awesome news that the tumor is at a 3 now!!!

It's great that your brother has been such a support to you. I know how much the phone calls mean... especially when you live so far away from each other.

12:18 PM  
Blogger Jules AF said...

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY small tumor. Are you going back to school on Monday???? Booo school. Yay life. Yay birthday!

6:14 PM  
Blogger Julianne said...

Very sweet but PLEASE, are you saying I dont talk to you at least once a week???!! Maybe I need to get my text record out and show you! Thats ok, I'll get over it as long as your next post is all about your very favorite Sister (no, not Holly or Shaunee or Kelly), ME! :)

8:54 PM  
Blogger Rebekah's Mom said...

Wow, the competition for "favorite" is intense! Good thing for Jimmy that you only have one brother!

9:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home