I received the phone call today that I will be starting radiation on Wednesday (as in 2 days from now). Apparently the insurance company decided to pay for it after all. Which I am SO GRATEFUL for because they just saved me $30,000. Thats right, 30 g's!!! 3o grand for ONE month of radiation. Saving lives is ridiculously expensive!!!!






6 Comments:
wahooie! does that mean you'll be done for christmas?
That's great news! I'm so glad it worked out. I was wondering the same thing about Christmas. I hope you get to start the year off without any of this!
I am so glad to read that! May the treatments be easy on you and wildly successful
Mama Kelly
2witches.com
so...you're going to post a picture of this whole process, right? or maybe just a picture of you glowing??
That's awesome that you get to finally start radiation! One more step to being finished with all of this cancer crap.
Radiation is so much easier than chemo. You will do great!
:) Charlene
SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO How's the radiation????????????
Post a Comment
<< Home