<&BlogMetaData&>

October 14, 2008

Today is my LAST DAY OF CHEMO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I thought I would be more excited than I really am. I'm not ready for another week and a half of nasty taste in my mouth, hating to eat, diarrhea followed by constipation for days, nausea, acid reflex, hot flashes, weak/tired, bone pain, etc. Then again, this will be my last time of having to go through all of that. Soon it will be radiation and then a cancer-free life...and I sure can't wait!

I should be in bed since my treatment is in 7 hours, but no. I am wide awake and can't sleep yet. Its too early. I had a BLAST this past weekend with my cousins. I definitely needed it and its something that I won't forget. If you want to see pictures just look at my facebook/myspace.

7 Comments:

Blogger Konrad Pierdolski said...

"Cancer-mouth!" Haha! Your mom is so funny!

8:01 AM  
Blogger heidi said...

yea for last day of chemo...good luck! I'll be thinking of you. It was so great to see you at Disneyland, I'm glad you had a great time!

8:17 AM  
Blogger Holly said...

so glad your blood was good enough for you to go today. I am very excited for you that this is the last of the chemo. Now you have a few weeks to gear for radiation. Yuck!

2:36 PM  
Blogger Dana♥Thomas said...

Holy Cow Mary! I just came across your blog through Katie Huff! It's Dana Hunter! I haven't read your blog yet, but I wanted to say HI! It's been so long since I have seen or heard from you! I'm so glad it is your last day of chemo! I hope all else is well!!

8:46 PM  
Blogger Nate said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

11:33 PM  
Blogger Lisa said...

Good luck for your last day!! I hope this week isn't too bad, and I'm so excited for you that you'll be done with chemo!

5:54 PM  
Blogger Jules AF said...

I'm so excited for you. DONE! And GET excited for our birthday or I will have to hurt you.

11:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home