quicky.
This is just a short update.
-I finished chemo last week. It still doesn't seem real to me that I will NEVER HAVE TO GO THROUGH THAT AGAIN (well at least anytime soon, hopefully).
-I have a doctor appointment in an hour to check my blood levels to make sure that I have enough white blood cells to fight off infection. If I don't then he will put me on antibiotics because I am flying up to Sacramento on Thursday and he doesn't want to risk it.
-I go in for my 1st radiation appointment on Thursday. Its going to take about an hour and 15 min I guess. So apparently they are going to be making my "cast". I'm nervous.
-I start school the day after my birthday (Nov. 10th) and I have mixed feelings about that one.
-I went to Disneyland with my sister Julianne and her family the other day and yet another lady asked me if I had cancer (not a big deal), but when they proceed to tell me not to worry because my hair will grow back...that kinda bothers me. I know they mean well, but I never thought that my hair WOULDN'T grow back. I don't know if I could ever just go up to someone and ask them if they had cancer.
Thats all I can think of right now. I'll put more up later.
-I finished chemo last week. It still doesn't seem real to me that I will NEVER HAVE TO GO THROUGH THAT AGAIN (well at least anytime soon, hopefully).
-I have a doctor appointment in an hour to check my blood levels to make sure that I have enough white blood cells to fight off infection. If I don't then he will put me on antibiotics because I am flying up to Sacramento on Thursday and he doesn't want to risk it.
-I go in for my 1st radiation appointment on Thursday. Its going to take about an hour and 15 min I guess. So apparently they are going to be making my "cast". I'm nervous.
-I start school the day after my birthday (Nov. 10th) and I have mixed feelings about that one.
-I went to Disneyland with my sister Julianne and her family the other day and yet another lady asked me if I had cancer (not a big deal), but when they proceed to tell me not to worry because my hair will grow back...that kinda bothers me. I know they mean well, but I never thought that my hair WOULDN'T grow back. I don't know if I could ever just go up to someone and ask them if they had cancer.
Thats all I can think of right now. I'll put more up later.






6 Comments:
I think some people just want to say something so they say something stupid. Yea for your last chemo! Good luck with your radiation...we'll be thinking of you.
Yea- NO MORE CHEMO! PARTY!! Glad you could come to DLand with us, it was fun! Text me and let me know how your Dr. Apt was. Oh, and take the word verification thing off, I hate those things, dont you??
You'll never guess what!!!! I saw a chocolate covered banana sprinkled with nuts up here! AHAHA!
anyway, good thing the chemo is done with...but i thought you'd want to know that about the banana :)
How long are you in Sacramento for?? I'm flying there today and will be there until Wednesday, it would be fun to get together!!
OH MY GOSH. You totally just reminded me of the cast my brother wore. And I don't want to scare you, but it was the scariest slash weirdest thing I've ever seen in my entire life. I don't know where yours is going to be, but my brother's was on his head. (duh brain tumor. And it was this weird monster-like mask with holes in it for his his, nose, and mouth. I think my mom finally threw it away, but we had it for at least 10 years after he got his radiation.... What's the cast for anyway?
Oh my gosh I have so many mistakes in that. Please ignore. Holes for his EYES. And there should be a ) after tumor.
Post a Comment
<< Home