The New
Holly and Brad are officially PARENTS!!!! I am an aunt for the 12th time! And its about bloody time, seriously. They've waited long enough, and now he is finally here! Grady Floyd McMorrow. To me he is still Milo, but I'll get used to calling him Grady soon enough. I can't wait to see him in person!!!
Like my new blog? Come on. Be jealous. You should be. I asked my wonderful sister, Kelly, to redo the design since it has been...3 or 4 years since it was done last. And I absolutely love it. I couldn't be more happier with it. I think it is totally "me". Thank you Kelly!
I got my passport in the mail today. Love it! I can leave the country now if I so wish.
Next week I have scans...I hate that stupid PET scan. But this will determine how many more rounds of chemo I have. I want everyone to pray that I won't have to go more than 6...more like more than 4...but I can't be too greedy. I had chemo on Tuesday and it is absolutely kicking my butt. I feel like crap, and that is putting it nicely. I'M SICK OF THIS CRAP!!!!!!! After chemo I have 4 weeks straight of radiation. Monday through Friday, everyday. Joy. That means that if I do have to have 6 rounds then this will last through my birthday, and that just sucks.
Oh, I'm having another hot flash. Kill me now...
Like my new blog? Come on. Be jealous. You should be. I asked my wonderful sister, Kelly, to redo the design since it has been...3 or 4 years since it was done last. And I absolutely love it. I couldn't be more happier with it. I think it is totally "me". Thank you Kelly!
I got my passport in the mail today. Love it! I can leave the country now if I so wish.
Next week I have scans...I hate that stupid PET scan. But this will determine how many more rounds of chemo I have. I want everyone to pray that I won't have to go more than 6...more like more than 4...but I can't be too greedy. I had chemo on Tuesday and it is absolutely kicking my butt. I feel like crap, and that is putting it nicely. I'M SICK OF THIS CRAP!!!!!!! After chemo I have 4 weeks straight of radiation. Monday through Friday, everyday. Joy. That means that if I do have to have 6 rounds then this will last through my birthday, and that just sucks.
Oh, I'm having another hot flash. Kill me now...






7 Comments:
I hope your pet scan comes back good! I'll be sending good thoughts your way...and some prayers, too :)
Love the new blog!! I should have Kelly re-do mine, too...hmmmm...
Baby Grady is SOOO stinkin cute!! I cannot even imagine how Holly and Brad must feel to FINALLY be able to hold their little baby in their arms. They have been through so much and SO deserve this little miracle baby.
Hang in there!
:) Charlene
I started laughing when you said "Oh, I'm having another hot flash, kill me know." I can totally see it now. It is CRAZY how red your face gets when that happens. Poor girl. Im sorry :(
Yes, MANY MANY prayers will be said for a good PET scan report.
Miss you!
I will pray that you have less treatments to go, and hope that you will have no more treatments!
I gotta say, you look beautiful!!! Wig or no wig, I'd still do ya. lol
Yes I love your new blog... and yes, I am jealous!
Mary, check this link out:
http://www.imtooyoungforthis.org/
You should at it to your cancer list.
It is pretty. Makes me feel like my blog is boring. Dangit.
Beautiful blog, Mepster!
Shall we go to Disneyland when you are up to it? I think we should.
Post a Comment
<< Home