I know you're all wondering...
what I look like being practically bald; right? Think back to Toy Story. Sid's mutant toys...particularly this one:
This is what I think I look like. The holes in the toys head represent the very few hairs I have left. I look in the mirror and don't recognize myself anymore...I don't like it one bit. As far as scarves/bandannas go, I feel like I can't pull them off. The wigs are too itchy to wear all the time. So I am stuck looking like this mutant toy.
This is what I think I look like. The holes in the toys head represent the very few hairs I have left. I look in the mirror and don't recognize myself anymore...I don't like it one bit. As far as scarves/bandannas go, I feel like I can't pull them off. The wigs are too itchy to wear all the time. So I am stuck looking like this mutant toy.






7 Comments:
just wear the scarves/bandanna things. you don't think you can't pull them off cuz you're not use to them. just wear them for a bit and you'll get use to it. when you're at home who cares if you don't have either on:) who are you trying to impress....grandad?
I'm pretty sure you're just being ridiculous because you don't look like that. Pretty sure you don't.
Hey Mary -- Remember me? Katie's sister? I just wanted to let you know I am thinking of you tons! And I think you'd look super hot sporting a pink skull & crossbones bandanna. I'll track down your address & mail you one! :) or you can email me... sarahmjones@gmail.com
Tell your family HI for me!
MEP you look hot bald! Think of how much worse you could look. How about Dad bald?!? Dont tell him I said that. Seriously though you look cute. :) Now go let Grandad feel your bald head!
Hi Mary,
Just to let you know, we are thinking about you everyday, praying for you and LOVING you every minute!! I'm so sorry-words cannot tell. Hang in there and we'll see you soon.
All my Love,
Aunt Lori
You look cute bald, Mary!
Your picture of the toy made us laugh, though!
We love you! :)
You do not look that bad! I don't know why you think that. You're hot and you can pull off any look. Miss ya!
Post a Comment
<< Home