Freaking Joke.
DISCLAIMER: If you don't want to know personal details -- then click away now and quit reading.
I'm on birth control to regulate my woman business (if thats too much info for you...I warned you). Well, I've been on this same kind before and everything was fine. This time around, not so fine. They are completely making me sick. Everything, and I mean everything, makes me nauseous. My sense of smell is heightened, which I didn't think was possible. I already have a very sensitive nose as it is. I'm not sleeping well at night. Oh, and did I mention my bitchiness? You might think "well whats unusual about that?". I'm just mad for no reason and everything gets to me. I can't snap out of it. I feel different, and not in a good way, I don't feel like myself. Anyway, I called the place and said that the pills are making me sick and to see if I could switch them for a different kind. They said "we can't take the pills you already have"...umm that better not mean that I have to pay ANOTHER freaking $200 for the next set, because they are the ones who decided to give me a 13 month supply!!! I'll be PISSED! I need these stupid pills. Without them I am an irregular mess, and with them I am a sick dog. This is not a win-win situation here. Any advice? I go in on Wednesday to "see what they can do about it". Wednesday is 2 more days of nauseousness that I don't think I can handle. Should I stop taking it for the next 2 days and risk starting my period, or do I just stick through the constant feeling of throwing up? What would you do?
If this is any indication of how I will be IF I ever do get pregnant...then please send me away to a deserted island where I will have limited contact with the human race. It won't be pretty. And I already feel sorry for the people that will have to deal with me.
I'm on birth control to regulate my woman business (if thats too much info for you...I warned you). Well, I've been on this same kind before and everything was fine. This time around, not so fine. They are completely making me sick. Everything, and I mean everything, makes me nauseous. My sense of smell is heightened, which I didn't think was possible. I already have a very sensitive nose as it is. I'm not sleeping well at night. Oh, and did I mention my bitchiness? You might think "well whats unusual about that?". I'm just mad for no reason and everything gets to me. I can't snap out of it. I feel different, and not in a good way, I don't feel like myself. Anyway, I called the place and said that the pills are making me sick and to see if I could switch them for a different kind. They said "we can't take the pills you already have"...umm that better not mean that I have to pay ANOTHER freaking $200 for the next set, because they are the ones who decided to give me a 13 month supply!!! I'll be PISSED! I need these stupid pills. Without them I am an irregular mess, and with them I am a sick dog. This is not a win-win situation here. Any advice? I go in on Wednesday to "see what they can do about it". Wednesday is 2 more days of nauseousness that I don't think I can handle. Should I stop taking it for the next 2 days and risk starting my period, or do I just stick through the constant feeling of throwing up? What would you do?
If this is any indication of how I will be IF I ever do get pregnant...then please send me away to a deserted island where I will have limited contact with the human race. It won't be pretty. And I already feel sorry for the people that will have to deal with me.






5 Comments:
hey mepster,
Hang in there, I'll be praying for you so that you get feeling better. Although if you are slightly bitchy, that's ok. We like you that way!!
your dose might be too much. maybe you could suggest they put you on a low dose pill that it typically for women nursing. actually I would TELL them to switch you--it should NOT be that bad. good luck. I had to do the same thing when I was 16 because my bidness was all messed up. for the first time in my life after 16 years of marriage and 4 babies I am as regular as ever. every 28-30 days like clockwork with no pill. weirdest thing ever!!
I'm going to the University of UTAH! duh. haha it costs SO MUCH LESS if I'm a resident. Like 30,000 of debt vs. 72,000. yeah. I freely will call myself a Utah resident for that.
My solution?
Hysterectomy.
I was the same way when i was on the pill, but then i went to the nuva ring and it was love.. haha it didn't make me sick, but then again everyone is different. best of luck I know how it goes!
Post a Comment
<< Home