.
I went in for my CT scan and got the results. But first off I will let you know that the CT scan was no big deal. I was fine, and it was a lot better than I thought it would be. It was over in less than 10 min and the IV didn't hurt.
The results: Its definitely not sarcoidosis. All the blood work came back positive that it wasn't that. I have a tumor in the middle of my chest and we aren't sure if it is cancerous or not. It could be lymphoma or just a tumor. I'll have to wait to get a biopsy done to find out.
Thank you for all of your concerns/best wishes/and prayers. I really do appreciate it and definitely need them.
I'm really sick of talking about it, but now you all know what I know. And just so you know--I KNOW that I will be fine no matter what it is. Also, I'm done crying about it. There is nothing that I can do to change what is going to happen (biopsy, surgery, possible chemotherapy, etc.) so there is no point to cry over it. I can't believe that I am only 22 years old and could possibly have cancer.
The results: Its definitely not sarcoidosis. All the blood work came back positive that it wasn't that. I have a tumor in the middle of my chest and we aren't sure if it is cancerous or not. It could be lymphoma or just a tumor. I'll have to wait to get a biopsy done to find out.
Thank you for all of your concerns/best wishes/and prayers. I really do appreciate it and definitely need them.
I'm really sick of talking about it, but now you all know what I know. And just so you know--I KNOW that I will be fine no matter what it is. Also, I'm done crying about it. There is nothing that I can do to change what is going to happen (biopsy, surgery, possible chemotherapy, etc.) so there is no point to cry over it. I can't believe that I am only 22 years old and could possibly have cancer.






8 Comments:
Again, I think you'd look great as a redhead! haha but without the firecrotch. It'd be nice.
Mary, I just read this and your last post and I'm so sorry you're going through this! I had a similar thing going on earlier in the year with a golf-ball sized lump in my abdomen. It turned out okay, and I'm hoping you have similar results...like you said, you're going to be okay!! I'm so sorry though...
We are praying for you, Mep. You will kick this!
We will put your name on the temple roll.
WE LOVE YOU! :)
I love you Mary just say the word and I will come to California and sleep in your bath tub.
This comment has been removed by the author.
Hi Mary, it's Shane & Juli Hull, just wanted to let you know our thoughts and prayers are with you. Hang in there!!!
Mary hi it is Tara Ellsworth, remember my fam? I know what your going through is hard, but stay strong and know you are loved by many people. You have a great and loving family who will be there to support you and help you.
Mary, I don't even have the words to say.. Just remember you can beat this! you're MEP for heaven sakes! I love you and I'm praying for you! If you need anything, anything call me or Brit we will be on a plane to Cali so fast! I love you.. and I'm sorry this happened to you.
Post a Comment
<< Home